Create 51 has helped WaterSafe move from being an industry trade body to a more customer-centred organisation
Create 51 was engaged by WaterSafe in September 2015 to support the organisation’s communications programme, and in particular to extend its reach with consumers and improve overall brand awareness with a commitment to:
- Broaden the appeal of WaterSafe
- Develop partnerships (with a particular focus on water companies)
- Devise a digital strategy
- Consolidate the WaterSafe brand
- Increase its profile via press campaigns and clear ‘calls to action’.
Over the last seven years, Create 51 has developed and rolled out a series 12-month communications programmes to deliver on these key areas with the following results:
- Visits to the WaterSafe website are now above 40,000 visitors per month – a more than six-fold increase on before - and reached nearly 90,000 during the winter
- Extensive media coverage has reached a total of over 55 million people, with a cumulative PR value of nearly £5.8 million gained
- WaterSafe followers on Twitter have increased by more than 4,000 to over 5,000, with tens of thousands of impressions yielded each month
- A range of key campaigns have been delivered each year, partnering with the water sector, Met Office and Drinking Water Inspectorate.